We're going on day 5 of Potty Training '08 and things are great!
I don't know if Ryan and I are just awesome parents and we got this thing down to a science, or if Gavin is just the most perfect child in the world... maybe a little of both!
Gavin has been in BIG BOY pants during the daytime for the last 4 days staring, minus a few naps where we have put on pull-ups. Gavin has told me that he does not want to wear pull-ups for some naps and woke up DRY! I had the washer all ready for the sheets and no accidents... wow!
He has had a few accidents but it is NOTHING like I thought it would be...I would say he's about 90% potty trained (naps & night time still in the works)
I'm so proud.. and sad... my little guy is growing up (sniff sniff)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HURRAY!!! What an exciting time! Katy & Ryan you are amazing parents and Gavin is so blessed to have you. Give that little guy a BIG hug from us.
Post a Comment