oh my gosh, gavin is so freakin cute....he's a mini big naked.hehe. we have to see you guys, gavin and liam would love playing ball together!!! we love you guys
I am mom to LG (going on 5) and LC (21 months and into is all!)... wife to The Hubby (celebrating 8 years in November!) and we just purchased our FIRST HOME! This is a journey of growth..with some purging and redecorating mixed in!
4 comments:
I hope you saved some of those yummy cookies for Nana & Papa.
didn't it go by so fast?!
oh my gosh, gavin is so freakin cute....he's a mini big naked.hehe. we have to see you guys, gavin and liam would love playing ball together!!! we love you guys
Gavin is getting so big and so adorable (I mean handsome). Looks like you guys had an awesome summer!
~The other Katy :)
Post a Comment