Nov 3, 2008

Big Boy Room

This weekend, while mommy was out reliving her childhood with Aunt Dana and Aunt Amanda at the New Kids on the Block concert (Yes, you read that right!) Daddy & Gavin worked on painting Gavin's room. We're moving from "little guy" room to "big guy" room. I'm very excited to see the whole room complete.. and even more excited to have my house back in order! Will post pictures of the finished project soon!






























4 comments:

Nana said...

I say it looks perfect with GAVIN's name on it.....

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Me too! I love it!

fsumonique said...

leave the GAVIN- too cool!!

Bar-b said...

Sorry, but I too think it looks cool with his name...I was all excited thinking this is how you'd done it. Oh well, however you decide I am sure it will be great. Yay Gavin's big boy room!