This past weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) I had TWO weddings; one on Saturday here in Orlando and one in Daytona on Memorial Day. Since I had to be there for the holiday, I invited my two guys to join me. We left Sunday afternoon and arrived in time for a nice dinner and a walk on the beach. Monday, we woke up and enjoyed some yummy complimentary breakfast and then were off to the beach. Since my wedding didn't start until 4pm, I was able to enjoy the sun and sand with my boys in the morning. It was beautiful!
Gavin wasn't too sure about the water, but loved the sand and Daddy helped him dig a nice "beach pool."
Even better was when I got "home" that evening and Ryan and I enjoyed a cool beer on the balcony while we recapped the day and Gavin watched The Wiggles on the laptop (thank goodness for the internet card!)
On Tuesday, we woke up grabbed some breakfast and headed back down to the beach. We even got a late check out so we could spend the morning playing and then shower to wash the beach off us and head home. Gavin (of course!) was fast asleep before we hit I-95!
It was a perfect weekend and I look forward to more mini-vacations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you have got to be the CUTEST surfer boy in town. You are so handsome.....even legless ;)
miss you guys,
barbie
Post a Comment