Sep 21, 2008

The Elmo Show

Last week, I found out that I won 3 tickets to the Sesame Street Show, When Elmo Grows Up for this weekend. I was so excited... Gavin was too!

We planned to go to the 4:30pm show today and all Gavin could talk about all day was "The Elmo Show"... "Mommy, can I bring my puppy (Pooch Smooch) to the Elmo Show?" "Mommy, what's Elmo doing right now?" (My answer was "I think he's napping" hoping that was get my little man to follow the cue.)

We had great seats and Gavin had a blast! I think Mommy and Daddy had fun too! :)

Funny story.. during intermission, the vendors came out to sell their goods; cotton candy, snow cones and HUGE Elmo balloons. Gavin and I had gone to another Sesame Street show in Kentucky at my dad's work (Carson Center) and I remembered that they were $8 (pretty pricey for a balloon... in my opinion)... anyway, a little kid let go and her balloon went up, up, up to the arena ceiling and I said "Oops, $8!" A minute of two later, another Elmo balloon starts to float up towards the ceiling and Gavin says "Eight Dollars!" Ryan and I started to crack up.. it was priceless!

Watching Elmo & friends (yes, we brought our light that we bought at the FIRST Sesame Street show we went to 2 years ago in Kentucky... saving $15!


Great seats!! (eating snacks that Mommy brought in her purse.. she's so smart!)


No Mommy.. I want to see the end of the show!


Daddy and Gavin... snacking on apples.. yum!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I'm so happy that yall had such a fun time. Loved the comment Gavin made on the $8 balloon. Soooo cute. Love, Nana & Papa

fsumonique said...

we (heart) elmo!!