Aug 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

On July 29th, we started the process of moving from our old house and into our new one... it was an emotional and exciting time. I was sad to leave the old place... but ready to start our new adventures!!

Our New House!!!

The move went well.. as well as to be expected with a 3.5 year old AND a 4 month pregnant wife that cannot move "the big stuff." Gavin did not have summer camp the week of our move, so he was home all week with us and I have to say that he was the best little trooper we could have asked for. He did say, after we were all said and done.."Mommy, 2 babies and that's it. me and the baby in your tummy. No more moving!" So cute!!!

Ryan was a MONSTER! He did the WHOLE move on his own.. I kid you not!! Moved all our furniture on his own! I was SO impressed and proud! I have an amazing hubby!! :)

The U-Haul BEFORE it was filled... and we filled this puppy up about 4 times!!

Excited about the BIG move!

POOPED after the BIG move...

What a trooper!

We have been in the house for over 2 weeks now and have MOST of the boxes unpacked. My goal is that BEFORE Labor Day, we are completely moved it! I'll let you know how it all goes!

1 comment:

fsumonique said...

cutie house. can't wait to see it in person and get the grande tour!! :)