I know.. it's Thursday and I'm JUST getting to last weekend! Slacker!! LOL... anyway, to start with Friday night our church student ministry sponsored a Parent's Date Night to raise money for their summer camp. Ryan and I took advantage and brought Gavin over and we headed out to dinner and some drinks. We told Gavin that we were going on a date; some mommy and daddy time. So he asked us every few minutes in the car, "Mommy, is that your date?" "Mommy, is this your date?" It was so nice to have some adult talk... but byt 9:30, we were BOTH ready for bed.. ahhh.. we're old.
When we picked him up at 10pm... he had a nice round bruise on his left arm... a bite mark left by another child. This was Gavin's FIRST bite and it broken my heart and made me so angry! You could tell that this kid was a biter... you could see each tooth. I hope that Gavin does not get any ideas from this...
Saturday, we hit up the Target Family Theatre Festival. It was filled with some many fun things; an art tent, a dress up tent, an instrument petting zoo, a drum circle and a Mr. Richard! :)
Gavin had a blast and we even ran into his school/summer camp girlfriend Cameryn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dude- your kid has a WATCH- too cool!!!!!
Post a Comment