Mar 25, 2010

In your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it...

Today was Gavin's Easter Parade at school.
They had to make hats to wear in the parade and he was VERY serious about his!!



The whole school paraded in wearing their hats...

And then put up with all the camera happy moms and dads
while they posed for a BIG group shot!

Each class preformed a song,
Gavin's class sang I'm a Little Chick (to the tune of I'm a Little Tea Pot).
It was SO cute!!

(notice who is the TALLEST in the class!)

I'm a little chick inside an egg
I'm always sleeping - snoring away

Soon you'll hear a pecking, pecking sound

The egg will crack and out I'll pop.

This is what Caden did during the performances :)

Another good shot of the hat! Nice work!!

"A frosting mustache like Papa!"



The whole class on the playground!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Easter Bonnet!!!