With the weather warming (or attempting to...) we have begun to venture outdoors to enjoy the gifts of Spring. On a recent trip to the park with our friends Mrs. Natalee, Ava (one of Gavin's MANY girlfriends) and Sienna... we met Momma Duck and her 7 babies! Thank goodness we had brought along some bread to share with the family.. it was amazing to watch the mother "wrangle" her broad... I have a hard time trying to get 2 little people out the door on time!
Another gift that I have been enjoying is my BabyHawk (a gift to myself!) With Gavin I used the Zolo sling, but Caden does not enjoy it as much as G did.. so the Hawk is out best friend... without it, I would not get 85% of what I can around the house. And it's amazing to have Caden so close to me... we get to share a special time, in the midst of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to see your blogging again.
Post a Comment